Thank you for your interest in Steele Mansion. Below are some answers to frequently answered questions.
- All items are priced per person unless indicated otherwise.
- The total food and beverage invoice is subject to an Event Production Fee of 20%. It covers all of the back end costs that go into the event aside from the food itself. We do not charge individually for tastings, walk-throughs, meetings, diagrams, linens, silverware, clean-up, etc. The Event Production Fee covers those items and more. It is not a gratuity for the staff.
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage Service must be added to all food packages unless an alcoholic beverage package is purchased. The non-alcoholic beverage package includes unlimited ice water carafes on each table, coffee (decaf and regular), assorted hot teas, and fountain beverages. Our fountain beverages are Coke, Coke Zero, 7 Up, Root beer, Ginger Ale, Lemonade, Iced Tea, Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice and Fruit Punch.
- Lake County Sales Tax is added to the total of the invoice unless we are presented with a valid certificate of exemption prior to invoice payment.
- The final guest count and menu selections are due no later than 4 days prior to the event. After that no decreases may be made and no increases of more than 5 may be made.
- Payment of the total invoice is due 4 days prior to the event. Bar tabs must be paid on the day of the event.
- There are no refunds or cancellations 10 days prior to the event.
- For individually plated meals there is an additional charge of $1.50 per person.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed. For special occasions where a cake is appropriate, permission may be granted, but must be requested in advance. No other type of dessert will be permitted.